Saturday, January 24, 2009

Interesting start to my CNY

WOW!!! I'm just back home after several 'interesting' experiences...
It started like a normal Saturday... however, we went to IOI and, after about one-and-a-half hours of deliberation, my dad bought me my birthday present.. A Sony Ericsson K770!!! After that, while we were on the way back, dad recieved a call... it was about a damsel in distress!! Well, not really...
It was a family friend's family (confused??) that called. Their car got stuck in the middle of the road... It was quite a nice time chattin and catching up with them anyway. The next positive thing that happened was that my parents bought 'teh ais' for all!!!

"... and I say to myself, what an INTERESTING world.."

5 comments:

Chloe Foo said...

damsel in distress?! Darn u ben, lol. Anyway tkx for comin to the (SO CALLED) rescue =.= Oyea.. u said ur bro cud play Love Story by T.Swift. Does he hv d chords? ehehehehe =D

Chloe Foo said...

ONE more thing.......................................................... GET. A. CBOX!!!!!!

BLCS93 said...

Did i say you were the damsel?? LOL
JK... I didn't mean anyone...
regardin the cbox, i signed up but couldn't get it on my screen... HELP!!!! Yes, tim has the chords... easy. the week that suwen is doing lcd on first service, tim would show her the song after service... just
D, A , Bm, G
Try to enjoy!

Chloe Foo said...

Ben, I can help u wit ur Cbox. Once you copy the code frm the Cbox website, Go to ur blog and click 'Customize' and next go to 'Add A Gadget'. Once the window opens..scroll down until u find something that says 'HTML/JavaScript', click it. Once that window opens..just paste ur Cbox code there. Get it? =D

Chloe Foo said...

...oh, and tkx for d chords. And im quite positive Suwen'll be overjoyed by d chords when Tim passes it 2 her...BUT...Suwen doesnt hv a guitar..