Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chinese (brother) water torture.......?

Recently, I was at the mamak with my family and another family. I was fortunate (or so I thought) enough to sit under the fan that blew out water droplets. After the meal, true to form, both families started talking. Halfway through a sentence, I felt a droplet of water hit my lips... Then, another droplet hit my hand. I moved a few feet away from the suspected fan, but the water droplets kept coming every few seconds. By now, my brother and my friends were laughing so helplessly that I suspected someting amiss. Keeping an eye on my brother and his fidgety hands, I noticed that everytime he played with his cup of "teh ais", a droplet of liquid would hit me moments later. Soon, I caught him in the act. He was flicking the remains of his "teh ais" on me via his straw... Sigh. Naturally, I took away his cup and continued talking random stuff when, ugh, another droplet of water hit me... I looked at my hand, my brother's cup was still there. I looked at my brother. To my horror, he took my friend's cup of "teh ais" and was shooting the remnants at me AGAIN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teh Tarik drops keep falling on my head.............

BLCS93 said...

Farneh, farneh... Lol
The Malaysian parody.... ROTFL